American Viola Society Website Banners and Sidebar Badges
The American Viola Society website is a resource for the community of professional, amateur, and student violists; collegiate, school, and community teachers; luthiérs, and archétiers; composers and publishers; and string enthusiasts. The AVS site is visited daily by individuals looking for job postings and downloadable scores and more.
All ads must be submitted in digital format, either on disk or via email. Ads must be sized correctly (at 100% for the space they will display), and be saved as print-version PDF files (preferred) or high-resolution TIF or JPG files.
|June 1||July 1|
|September 1||October 1|
|December 1||January 1|
Rates and Sizes
|SIZE||DIMENSIONS (W X H)||1 QUARTER||2 QUARTERS|
|Home Page Banner||355 x 70 pixels||$300||$450|
|Large Sidebar Badge||175 x 125 pixels||$150||$250|
|Small Sidebar Badge||125 x 125 pixels||$100||$150|
- Advertising content must be related to viola services or products
- Banners and badges should be compatible with the general look and content of the website.
- No animation, please.
- Email artwork and instructions to email@example.com using JPG, GIF, or PNG formats. Advertisers may supply new banner or badge artwork by the deadlines above for consecutive quarters at no additional charge.
- When making a reservation, please specify the banner or badge size and quarter it should first appear on the website.
- The AVS reserves the right to reject a banner or badge ad.
- If you need to hire a graphic artist for your banner, the AVS endorses Stewart Design (firstname.lastname@example.org). Advertisers will be responsible for the cost of requested changes if artwork is not supplied.
For more information on print advertising, please fill out the form below.